I live to love.
RSS

Saturday, July 10, 2010

Hoy es el ultimo dia de LAMC 2010 & I'm gonna have fun!!

Mexican Rock pioneers Maldita Vecindad and Spanish futuristica-pop chavitos The Pinker Tones will be performing at Central ParkSummerStage today.

LAMC 2010 is coming to an end, but I'm having a blast this year! I'm exhausted from the week-long event but as the saying goes "I'll sleep when I'm dead." Until then I want to live life to the fullest - love like you've never been heartbroken, dance like you've never danced, laugh til your stomach muscles cramp, brainstorm with the utmost "out of the box" mentality, make things happen instead of sitting in a corner and waiting for them to appear. Rock on!!

After SummerStage Remezcla is hosting the unofficial LAMC closing party at SOB’s, featuring performances by Oakland via Panama rap duo Los Rakas, Zuzuka Poderosa, QuĆ© Bajo?!’s Uproot Andy, and Colombian DJ Isa GT.

Psst: if you have the secret password (Remezcla), you get in for only $5!

No comments: