I live to love.
RSS

Monday, March 29, 2010

Chavita hard-on for Silvia Superstar's "Less Love" (Killer Barbies)!

I was personally introduced to Silvia Superstar back in 2004 via Alaska at a Rock n' Roll party in Madrid (please note that at the time I had NO IDEA who either person was yet!! All I said to Alaska was "Hola, me gusta tu pelo", jajaja). Alaska introduced her as the singer for the Spanish punk band The Killer Barbies who recently toured w/ Lunachicks. She was super hot, very friendly, and definitely in love w/ New York City.

I hadn't heard about Killer Barbies nor Silvia Superstar for years until this evening when I was scrolling through a new party coming to NY called NASTY MONDAYS (originally from Barcelona. Check out their NYC parties on Sat, April 3rd in NY or Mon, April 5th in NY) where they posted a music video for the song "LESS LOVE" and well, I got a Rock n' Roll hard-on!

Silvia Superstar is foxy, Rock n' Roll, Spanish, and a sexy accent when she sings in English...Watch the video for yourself. DOWNLOAD THE SONG "Less Love" here for FREE!

No comments: