I live to love.
RSS

Thursday, February 4, 2010

Watch out NOSSA is back!! Free baile funk for grabs...

nossamusic.com "NOSSA WAS ORIGINALLY STARTED BACK IN 2005 IN NYC BY 3 FRIENDS AS A BRAND/LABEL CONCEPT TO CONNECT BRAZIL TO THE REST OF THE WORLD THROUGH MUSIC, CLOTHING, AND PARTIES. TODAY, STILL RAN BY DJ/PRODUCER KASSIANO, NOSSA MUSIC CONTINUES TO BE AN OUTLET AIMING AT BRINGING YOU GOOD DANCE MUSIC FROM AROUND THE WORLD."

I bought my first NOSSA compilation back in 2006 at a botuique in the Lower East Side and totally fell in love w/ baile funk beats. The track called "Ai Você Gosta" by Zuzuka Poderoza (previously known as AZU), seriously struck a sweet spot and to this day I still play it at Nacotheque parties.



Nacotheque had the privilege to party with Dj Sujinho at a special party we hosted during LAMC '07 and then a couple years later Zuzuka Poderoza performed live at Nacotheque. Needless to say I was very happy!



Because of this discovery I began my adventure in finding more baile funk and came upon groups like Bonde Do Role, Todosantos, Bonde James Bonde, Bonde Da Pedale, Madame Mim, Plastic Caramelo, IsaGT, Edu K, and many more. Thank you NOSSA for opening my heart to more musica!

And now here is some valuable music you can grab for free courtesy of NOSSA!! Recent tracks, mixes, xclusivs, remixes, and bootlegs...





No comments: