I live to love.
RSS

Thursday, February 4, 2010

Sneak Peak...NEW DJ Mix "Chula Pop Crush" coming soon!



I'm finishing up my candy dish of a mix called "Chula Pop Crush" and should have it ready for download within the next day or two.

My last mix was dedicated to indie rock and pop so I am dedicated this one to hmm, how should I put it?...Club pop and dance electro-ish stuff. I think it's a nice mix of musica to listening in your room while you are getting ready to go out...put on your lipstick, fix yer hair, and lick yer lips, and smile bebe. Hope you enjoy it;)

Here's a sneak peak of the tracklist:
1. Ya no soy moderna (80's Remix) - Silvina Magari

2. Rosa Pastel - Belanova
3. Pretenciosa - Denise Murz
4. Acos Quieres Venir (Pedro Pierdra Remix) - Los Updates
5. Datos Imtimos (Disco Ruido Club Mix) - She's a Tease
6. Hola - Miranda
7. Sos Tan Facil (radio edit) - Karaoke Artesanal
8. Ojos Negros (dance remix) - Patricia Manterola
9. Más es Más - Fangoria
10. Tu Muñeca - aNISh
11. Lejos - PALI

12. Soy Rebelde - Shimai
13. En tu cruz me clavaste - Chenoa
MORE TO COME...

No comments: