I live to love.
RSS

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Thank you 2010! Now bring on 2011. I can't wait!

2010 was a very interesting year with lots of fun to be had. Just a quick overview of my year...

Mezclasonic tour w/ Camilo Lara (M.I.S.), Marcelo, Javier Romero, and the kids of D'Marquesina. The tour lasted a whole year bringing us to Chicago, Miami, NY, and LA. We had a lot of fun!

PARKED and Oktoberfest @ Governors Island w/ MeanRed Productions in Sept and Oct. These two massive events had thousands in attendance and a whole lot of organized chaos. I had a blast working on these projects even though it took a week to recover from each of these large scale events!

Remezcla Musica launch party @ Broadway East. This was an amazing production w/ Remezcla.com and some of the best up and coming Latin alternative performers. Nina Dioz, Zuzuka Poderosa, Sunsplash, and some great Djs as well. I wanted this production to go extra well and I think everyone was very happy.

CMJ Blood n' Bones international showcase @ Fontana's. This was a personal project I created during CMJ and it turned out to be a great success! The line up was a melting pot of international bands Hard Nips from Japan, Outernational from NY, R-Tronika from all over, and Les Handclaps from Montreal. I got to even sing the song "Barbarella Pop Club" I wrote in Spanish w/ Les Handclaps!!

There are so many other awesome projects and events I worked on this past year that I can't even list them all, but I'd like to say THANK YOU to everyone!!

I welcome 2011 with open arms and look forward to many more awesome things to come. I'm ringing in my new year with MeanRed Productions and The Rub @ Public Assembly. Should be a grand fiesta w/ lots of dancing and craziness....

No comments: