I live to love.
RSS

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

I wanna marry Pee-Wee Herman!! Broadway tickets on SALE NOW!!



I love Pee-Wee Herman so much I wanna marry him!! Not really, but I really, really, really love him and his show. I grew up watching the TV show and all the movies (over and over and over).

I am happy to admit I dressed up as Pee-Wee for Halloween in middle school (Barbie princess wasn't my steeze), I own a life size Pee-Wee cardboard cut-out, and will proudly dance to The Champs song "Tequila" in platform shoes!

Needless to say I am super excited for his show to come back to life this coming October 2010 in NYC on Broadway! Supposedly there's only 6 weeks of performances!?!?

Quoted from the web: "PEE-WEE HERMAN is an American icon. His groundbreaking Saturday morning television show and hyperkinetic, bow-tied persona shaped a generation. Now, at long last, Pee-wee’s starring ON BROADWAY in a LIVE extravaganza!

Big, bold and uniquely fabulous, THE PEE-WEE HERMAN SHOW is a stage play with music that reunites Pee-wee (the one-and-only PAUL REUBENS) with the beloved Playhouse gang – Miss Yvonne, Mailman Mike, Cowboy Curtis, Jambi the Genie, Pterri, Conky, Chairry and many more! This is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to see Pee-wee’s Playhouse come to wacky, unpredictable life!

Get ready to be amazed, scream real loud and laugh even louder at THE PEE-WEE HERMAN SHOW at Broadway’s Stephen Sondheim Theatre. It’s so good, you’ll want to marry it!"


Did you know the Pee-Wee Playhouse song is sung by Cyndi Lauper?? Yup:)



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i saw the show in LA in february, it was AMAZING!